Following discussions with some parents and team managers, and due to the ongoing challenges presented by COVID-19 and the risks it presents to our players, I have made the challenging decision to cancel the last two weeks of the junior competition. Whilst I understand that this will disappoint some, please understand that the decision has been made with the best interests of our children at heart. The decision was further compounded by the departure of six teams from the comp, along with other players indicating they had reservations about continuing.
Our competition has grown significantly over the last two school terms, and we will be looking to bring the comp back bigger and better than ever towards the end of the year. Thank you for your support over the last two terms.
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch.